A Socially Distant Rooftop Dining Extravaganza
⚡️Every Friday – Sunday⚡️
**Starting May 6th**
The Eatyard Motel is a rooftop & terrace dining experience brought to you by the crews behind Beatyard, Eatyard, The Big Grill and the Wine & Cheese festival. Last year we gave it a run for 3 weeks as ‘Winter Motel’ were we ran quizzes and had 3-4 street food vendors all involved.
**This year we’re planning a series of Special Motel Events Too**
On Some Weekends You Can Expect: 6-8 rotating street food vendors, special guest appearances, quizzes & bingo, background DJs plus competitions.
Special Motel Events Include: BBQ Day, Rose Day, Pride, Olympics Opening Ceremony, Mojito Day, Ice Cream Day plus more.
This is Strictly a Seated & Socially Distant Experience 🔴
Ordering and paying for your food/drink can be done so from your table via the QR Code
Please note a few things in terms of new guidelines and systems for operating under Covid:
- Please wear a facemask on arrival to your table, when going to/from your table to the toilet, and when leaving [ if you forget yours, we’ll have some on sale at the entrance]
- Please wash your hands regularly. We’ll have hand sanitisation stations at entrances, toilets and on request. You can also purchase bottles of it too, to have on you at all times, or takeaway
- Please practice social distancing with your friends, and stay at your table/area. Do not cross over to other areas or tables.
- All persons at the table must order €9 worth of food. Max booking length is 2hrs.
We all know the rules and guidelines by now. It is possible to have a good time, but it must be with the above guidelines in place. Anyone seen repeatedly or purposefully breaking them, will be asked to leave. Stay safe, have fun, and look after each other 💚
Book your table 🎟
Each table/area can sit 2 – 6 people. Bookings of 6 people or more will be split across multiple tables. We will do our best to make sure these tables are beside each other, but can’t make any guarantees.
You have a few options when booking in;
- Book in for free to any of our Regular Motel Events
- Select our Motel Package – €30 per person for any Motel Event (includes 1x main food, 1x side/dessert, 2x drink tokens, 1x Jameson on arrival, 1x round of Crazy Golf)
Please Note: Kids are permitted up until 9pm accompanied by an adult or guardian
Street Food Vendors 🍔
So far we have Nice Burger, The Saucy Cow & Serious Dough Pizza all locked in for The Eatyard Motel. Nice Burger will be bringing the shakes, wings, loaded fries & burger business to the tables while The Saucy Cow will be bringing their vegan goodness and Serious Dough brining their stoned baked pizza madness
All vendors (except for Nice Burger) will be rotated every couple of weeks, to mix things up a little bit and giving others the opportunity to trade with us. Food vendors will be the likes of desserts, Mexican, Asian, toasties, ice cream and more. You can also expect fun & quirky pop-up vendors at any of our Special Motel Events listed here
Health & Safety ❤️
We’re excited to welcome you to the Motel rooftop at Jam Park ! In line with Irish Government guidance — there will be a number of measures in place to keep everyone safe, and these rules will be strictly enforced. We don’t want to disappoint you on the day, so if you don’t like what you see, please don’t come to Motel! Please read below:
- Please wear a mask when travelling to, and queuing for the venue. Wear your mask when travelling around the venue, and making toilet trips to & from your table/booked area. You don’t need to wear it at your table/area, if you choose not too, but wearing it as much as possible is advised.
- Please respect the Government guidelines re social distancing with your pals. Our crew may need to ask you to do this, and we ask you respect those requests. Anyone not respecting the guidelines or our crew, will be asked to leave. Stay within your group at your table/booked area when you are in.
- We will have bandana face masks, general face masks and hand sanitiser bottles on sale at Motel, if you wish to purchase or you have forgotten yours. Hand sanitation stations will be positioned around the place too, and we advise you use them, every 30 minutes.
- Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- All groups must arrive together, and be seated at the same time, together. If people in your group are arriving late, it will delay us being able to seat you.
- All guests will be asked to sanitise their hands upon entry to the venue.
- There is a one way flow system throughout the venue to comply with social distancing regulations, and mitigate any risk of transmission — please follow the signage!
- There will be staff stewards to answer any questions and make sure everyone observes safe practices.
- Hand washing facilities are in all toilets and there are several sanitiser stations set up around the venue – please make use of them!
- You can order food and drink via your mobile phone or via our floor crew. QR codes and mobile friendly web links will be on all tables, so you can read menu’s on your mobile phone for increased safety.
- Payments will be card only, and contactless where possible.
- There are covered and uncovered booths available. We will not be able to move tables in the event of adverse weather.
- All our staff will be trained to follow social distancing rules and provided with relevant PPE
- There will be a number of street food options available to choose from – all food will be prepared strictly in line with government guidance. Cutlery and condiments will be provided when food is served.
- Booths and tables have been separated by at least 1m or by partitioning from other groups as a precaution for your safety.
- Please don’t arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows. Keep to your own table area. We cannot allow tables to join together, and its important you stay in your area, to maintain socially distant bubbles.
- We have taken all possible precautions to make sure that groups can be safely separated and the venue facilities are safe — but we must rely on the judgement of customers with regards to the makeup of their groups. Please only attend in groups you are happy comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
- Motel is over 21’s only, children allowed until 6pm accompanied by a parent or guardian
- ID Required – and will be scanned on entry to comply with COVID-19 tracing requirements
- Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds or transfers of bookings.
Finally, have fun – but please do respect everyone’s personal space, including fellow party goers and our crew.