A Socially Distant Rooftop Dining Popup
⚡️Every Friday – Sunday⚡️
Begins Friday June 11th
📍 Jam Park, Swords
The Eatyard Motel is a rooftop & terrace dining experience brought to you by the crews behind Beatyard, Eatyard, The Big Grill and The Wine & Cheese festival.
You Can Expect: 6-8 rotating street food vendors, special guest appearances, quizzes & bingo, background DJs plus competitions.
Special Motel Events Include: BBQ Day, Rose Day, Pride, Olympics Opening Ceremony, Mojito Day, Ice Cream Day plus more.
Quiz & Bingo every Friday & Saturday night
This is Strictly a Seated & Socially Distant Experience 🔴
Ordering and paying for your food/drink can be done so from your table via the QR Code
Please note a few things in terms of new guidelines and systems for operating under Covid:
- Please wear a facemask on arrival to your table, when going to/from your table to the toilet, and when leaving [if you forget yours, we’ll have some on sale at the entrance]
- Please wash your hands regularly. We’ll have hand sanitisation stations at entrances, toilets and on request. You can also purchase bottles of it too, to have on you at all times, or takeaway
- Please practice social distancing with your friends, and stay at your table/area. Do not cross over to other areas or tables.
We all know the rules and guidelines by now. It is possible to have a good time, but it must be with the above guidelines in place. Anyone seen repeatedly or purposefully breaking them, will be asked to leave. Stay safe, have fun, and look after each other 💚
Book your table 🎟
Each table/area can sit 2 – 6 people. Bookings of 6 people or more will be split across multiple tables. We will do our best to make sure these tables are beside each other, but can’t make any guarantees.
Please Note: Kids are permitted up until 6pm accompanied by an adult or guardian
Street Food Vendors 🍔
Rock on up and enjoy Nice Burger, Firstarter, Griolladh, The Saucy Cow & Pizzabox all locked in for The Eatyard Motel.
Health & Safety ❤️
We’re excited to welcome you to the Motel rooftop at Jam Park ! In line with Irish Government guidance — there will be a number of measures in place to keep everyone safe, and these rules will be strictly enforced. We don’t want to disappoint you on the day, so if you don’t like what you see, please don’t come to Motel! Please read below:
- Please wear a mask when travelling to, and queuing for the venue. Wear your mask when travelling around the venue, and making toilet trips to & from your table/booked area.
- We will have face masks, general face masks and hand sanitiser bottles on sale at Motel, if you wish to purchase or you have forgotten yours. Hand sanitation stations will be positioned around the place too, and we advise you use them, every 30 minutes.
- All groups must arrive together, and be seated at the same time, together. If people in your group are arriving late, it will delay us being able to seat you.
- All guests will be asked to sanitise their hands upon entry to the venue.
- Hand washing facilities are in all toilets and there are several sanitiser stations set up around the venue – please make use of them!
- You can order food and drink via your mobile phone or via our floor crew. QR codes and mobile friendly web links will be on all tables, so you can read menu’s on your mobile phone for increased safety.
- Payments will be card only, and contactless where possible.
- There are covered and uncovered booths available. We will not be able to move tables in the event of adverse weather.
- Please don’t arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows. Keep to your own table area. We cannot allow tables to join together, and its important you stay in your area, to maintain socially distant bubbles.
- Motel is over 21’s only, children allowed until 6pm accompanied by a parent or guardian
Finally, have fun – but please do respect everyone’s personal space, including fellow party goers and our crew.