A socially distant Rooftop Dining Extravaganza
Every Friday & Saturday
Starting Nov 6th (new rescheduled date)
Motel is a new rooftop & terrace dining experience brought to you by the crews behind Beatyard, Eatyard, The Big Grill and the Wine & Cheese festival. Expect a mix of Eatyard Streetfood vendors, delicious cocktails & cracking entertainment bringing that festival vibe to our Jam Park rooftop this November.
Ordering and paying for your food & drink will be done so from your table via our website keeping you & your group safe. Please note our operational guidelines for Covid/your booking at the bottom and 3 key rules when you book into Motel
- Wear a facemask on arrival to your table, when going to/from your table to the toilet, and when leaving [ if you forget yours, we’ll have some on sale at the entrance]
- Please wash your hands regularly. We’ll have hand sanitizers at entrance, toilets and on request. You can also purchase bottles of it too, to have on you at all times, or takeaway
- Please practice social distancing with your friends, and stay at your table/area. Do not cross over to other areas or tables.
We all know the rules and guidelines by now. It is possible to have a good time, but it must be with the above guidelines in place. Anyone seen repeatedly or purposefully breaking them, will be asked to leave. Stay safe, have fun, and look after each other 💚
Book your table 🎟
Each table/area can sit 2 – 6 people. When booking you can pick ‘General Enquiry’ and book in for free, or you can pick the Motel Package and get the deal below. Bookings of 6 people or more will be split across multiple tables. We will do our best to make sure these tables are beside each other, but can’t make any guarantees👇
Motel Package – €30pp
Admission to the event
⭐ 1 x Jameson, Ginger & Lime on arrival
⭐ 1 x Food Voucher (Worth €10-15)
⭐ 3 x Drinks Vouchers – pint of beer/ cider, glass of wine or house cocktail. Non alcoholic options are also available.
⭐ 1 x Round Of Crazy Golf
You can order more food & drinks items as you go, on top of the above too.
Kids are permitted up until 6pm
Eatyard vendors & Marcus O’Laire spinning tunes from 6pm – close.
Bingo & Quizzes from 8pm – 10pm
Guest Chefs & Eatyard Vendors from open till close
Bingo & Quizzes from 4pm – 6pm // 8pm – 10pm
Tara Stewart on the decks from 6pm – close
Motel is also available for 50 capacity weddings on Thursdays, and Sundays. Email us for info : firstname.lastname@example.org
Naughty Burger – Dirty Burgers & Fries
Serious Dough – Neopolitan Wood Fired pizza
Crepe Box – Sweet & Savoury Pancakes
Our resident DJs Marcus O’Laoire & Tara Stewart will be providing the tunes!
Click the button below and choose your day and time slot.
Ordering Food & Drink On Site 🍔
We have installed a new ordering system which will allow you to order food and drinks via your phone. Simply scan the QR code on your table to bring up the menu and order away!
Health & Safety ❤️
We’re excited to welcome you to the Motel rooftop at Jam Park ! In line with Irish Government guidance — there will be a number of measures in place to keep everyone safe, and these rules will be strictly enforced. We don’t want to disappoint you on the day, so if you don’t like what you see, please don’t come to Motel! Please read below:
- Please wear a mask when travelling to, and queuing for the venue. Wear your mask when travelling around the venue, and making toilet trips to & from your table/booked area. You don’t need to wear it at your table/area, if you choose not too, but wearing it as much as possible is advised.
- Please respect the Government guidelines re social distancing with your pals. Our crew may need to ask you to do this, and we ask you respect those requests. Anyone not respecting the guidelines or our crew, will be asked to leave. Stay within your group at your table/booked area when you are in.
- We will have bandana face masks, general face masks and handsanizter bottles on sale at Motel, if you wish to purchase or you have forgotten yours. Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned around the place too, and we advise you use them, every 30 minutes.
- Please do not attend if you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been asked to self-isolate.
- All groups must arrive together, and be seated at the same time, together. If people in your group are arriving late, it will delay us being able to seat you.
- All guests will be asked to use provided hand sanitiser upon entry to the venue.
- There is a one way flow system throughout the venue to comply with social distancing regulations, and mitigate any risk of transmission — please follow the signage!
- There will be staff stewards to answer any questions and make sure everyone observes safe practices.
- Hand washing facilities are in all toilets and there are several sanitiser stations set up around the venue – please make use of them!
- You can order food and drink via your mobile phone or via our floor crew. QR codes and mobile friendly web links will be on all tables, so you can read menu’s on your mobile phone for increased safety.
- Payments will be card only, and contactless where possible.
- There are covered and uncovered booths available. We will not be able to move tables in the event of adverse weather.
- All our staff will be trained to follow social distancing rules and provided with relevant PPE
- There will be a number of street food options available to choose from – all food will be prepared strictly in line with government guidance. Cutlery and condiments will be provided when food is served.
- Booths and tables have been separated by at least 1m or by partitioning from other groups as a precaution for your safety.
- Please don’t arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows. Keep to your own table area. We cannot allow tables to join together, and its important you stay in your area, to maintain socially distant bubbles.
- We have taken all possible precautions to make sure that groups can be safely separated and the venue facilities are safe — but we must rely on the judgement of customers with regards to the makeup of their groups. Please only attend in groups you are happy comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
- Motel is over 21’s only
- ID Required – and will be scanned on entry to comply with COVID-19 tracing requirements
- Due to the difficult situation that current COVID-19 restrictions are causing to the hospitality trade, we are unable to offer refunds or transfers of bookings.
Finally, have fun – but please do respect everyone’s personal space, including fellow party goers and our crew.