Motel Presents: World Mojito Day
- 2:00 pm
- 10:00 pm (finishes)
- Food & Drinks
Presents World Mojito Day
A Socially Distant Rooftop Dining Extravaganza
In Honour of World Mojito Day we decided to bring you a special event to mark this special July day – Join us here at The Jam Park Motel for what surely will be the top event on your social calendar this year.
We’ll have lots of exciting things planned for this so please join us and don’t miss out on all that mojito action.
Street Food Regulars
Mojito Classic Demonstration
Mojito Variations Cocktails
Eatyard vendor Mojito specials
Competitions & Giveaways
Book your table 🎟
Each table/area can sit 2 – 6 people. Bookings of 6 people or more will be split across multiple tables. We will do our best to make sure these tables are beside each other, but can’t make any guarantees.
You have 2 options when booking in;
- Book in for €5 (no package included, however if you choose the package, this €5 fee will not apply)
- Select our Motel Package – €30 per person for any Motel Event (includes 1x main food, 1x side/dessert, 2x drink tokens, 1x Jameson on arrival, 1x round of Crazy Golf)
Please Note: Kids are permitted up until 9pm accompanied by an adult or guardian
This is Strictly a Seated & Socially Distant Experience 🔴
Ordering and paying for your food/drink can be done so from your table via the QR Code
Please note a few things in terms of new guidelines and systems for operating under Covid:
- Please wear a facemask on arrival to your table, when going to/from your table to the toilet, and when leaving [ if you forget yours, we’ll have some on sale at the entrance]
- Please wash your hands regularly. We’ll have hand sanitisation stations at entrances, toilets and on request. You can also purchase bottles of it too, to have on you at all times, or takeaway
- Please practice social distancing with your friends, and stay at your table/area. Do not cross over to other areas or tables.
- All persons at the table must order €9 worth of food. Max booking length is 2hrs.
We all know the rules and guidelines by now. It is possible to have a good time, but it must be with the above guidelines in place. Anyone seen repeatedly or purposefully breaking them, will be asked to leave. Stay safe, have fun, and look after each other 💚