FitYard Festival at Jam Park
- 8:00 am
- 6:00 pm (finishes)
- 5e - 50e
- Level 1 - Main Room
Enter in your deets below to be in with a chance of winning a family ticket to the event x
MOVEMENT+ Fitness & Dublin City Mum present FitYard Festival 2020
The one day festival will be divided into two elements, kicking off in the morning with adults only workouts, talks, food and activities, while the afternoon will be dedicated to families and kids with family friendly workouts, food and activities.
More info on FitYard Festival overhere
Morning tickets will include classes such as Box Fit, HIIT, Yoga, Spin and Rowing from 8-12 all set in a truly unique fitness environment. Participants will be fully immersed in Dublin’s biggest club room with live DJs, visuals and one of Ireland’s biggest sound systems.
Join trainers including Irish international Megan Williams, Daniella Moyles, Olympian Niall O’Toole, Ireland Boxer Tony Browne and Victor Rabei.
Take a break from the burpees and the rowing machine with food from EatYard, bring out your inner Tiger or Rory at crazy golf or take on one of the arcade games. While downstairs classes will exercise the body, strengthen and stretch the mind at our first floor talks.
Kids are taking over the afternoon with family friendly classes including Family Zumba and Family Pound with Carla Roberts, Post Natal Fitness with Emma Dowling of Empowered Mama and Family Yoga with Liz Contigan Fleury.
The sessions are going to be high energy and all accompanied with music by a live DJ on stage at Jam Park’s state of the art venue. KidsYard plans on making exercising together as families so much FUN promoting health and wellness through fitness, food and music.
Claphandies and The Cool Food School will run music and food workshops for the full afternoon allowing kids to drop in and out of the exercise sessions. And you can feed any hungry little ones at EatYard or take a break from activities with some crazy golf or arcade games.
ABOUT THE ORGANISERS
Dublin City Mum
Dublin City Mum is an info hub listing kid friendly restaurants, fun activities and upcoming events, as well as featuring unique Irish brands and retailers. It’s a comprehensive guide to Dublin for those who want to explore and enjoy the capital.
Whether you are just getting into the gym or a CrossFit extraordinaire we want to see you there.
MOVEMENT+ will get your dopamine flowing and those endorphins rushing. Whether you are at the stage of smashing the rower or bashing the punchbag, walking to work or haven’t hit the gym in months, MOVEMENT+ wants to get everyone moving. There’s nothing like the joy and pride of nailing a great workout. So get involved and feel great.
- Babies under one year are free of charge. All other children require a child ticket.
- Tickets are non-refundable are and not to be resold.
- Morning ticket holders can take part in any class throughout morning. Afternoon ticket holders can take part in any afternoon classes.
- Sessions need to be booked in advance – available from January.
- Both ticket holders can access the arcade games or crazy golf throughout the day.
- Parents remain responsible for children at all times. Children must remain under supervision.
- Buggies can be kept in buggy park area and not taken onto the dance floor!
- Food is available at Jam Park’s Diner and EatYard.
- Baby changing is available.
- Parking can be busy on Saturdays so please arrive early and give youself lots of time!